If a company has to dismantle a subdivision or even close the whole company, a group outplacement programme offers orientation – both for employers and employees. HR and line managers are given advance training, the social impact is softened and the people affected receive support in a difficult situation.
- Guidance for skilled employees on their way to professional reorientation in groups of 6 to 12 participants
- From three days
- The participants have tools at hand that provide them with efficient, goal-oriented support for analysing the job market and for focussing and realisation.
- Who am I, what can I do, what do I want?
- Focussing: professional application dossier, hidden and open job market
- Guidance for unskilled and semi-skilled employees in the application process
- The employees have an up-to-date application dossier and can navigate the job market.
- Professional application documents are drawn up together in 1:1 meetings (CV, cover letter)
- Dealing with the open job market
- The employees are prepared for networking and interviews in groups
- Trains and instructs HR and line managers pre-emptively or in advance of a larger downsizing measure
- Softens the social impact in the event of a company subdivision being dismantled or a company, subsidiary or national subsidiary facing total closure
- Offers a professional sparring partner in the areas of project development and project support, including communication concept and redundancy programme design
- Provides the workforce with immediate support and ensures professional guidance